ENGLEWOOD, N.J.– The Friends of the Englewood Library want your books.
The group is collecting hard and soft-cover books, fiction and non-fiction books in good condition, CDs and DVDs.
Lightly used children's books will also be accepted.
All donations – placed inside bags or boxes – should be left under the piano during library hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m.– 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m.– 5p.m.
All funds will be used to provide programming and special enhancement for library patrons, including passes to N.Y. museums, film series, and concerts, organizers said.
The Friends of the Englewood Library cannot accept:
- cassette and video tapes;
- textbooks (except math and science;)
- encyclopedias/reference books;
- Reader's Digest condensed books;
- law and medical books;
- outdated materials such as old software manuals, almanacs, restaurant and travel guides;
- business books that are more than five years old;
- damaged, underlined, torn books and anything moldy, smelly, dirty or crumbly that you would not want to read it in bed.
If you need any assistance, call (201) 768-1272. For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.