ALPINE, N.J. – Eight of the homes with the highest property taxes in New Jersey are in Bergen County, and five of them are in Alpine, according to a list released by NJ.com .
The list, compiled using data from NJparcels.com , also includes homes in Englewood and Mahwah.
The home with the highest property taxes in the state -- in Moorestown in Burlington County -- boasts a bill of $415,533.04, the list says.
Here are the eight Bergen properties on the list, along with their rankings, and property tax bills, according to NJ.com.
- #22: 887 Closter Dock Rd. in Alpine, $155,311.38
- #17: 47 Rio Vista Dr. in Alpine, $171,129.50
- #14: 27 North Woodland St. in Englewood, $182,114.16
- #11: 2 Frick Dr. in Alpine, $193,538.83
- #6: 675 Ramapo Valley Rd. in Mahwah, $228,690
- #5: 191 Brayton St. in Englewood, $230,302.51
- #3: 83 Church Rd. in Alpine, $297,569.30
- #2: 18 Frick Dr. in Alpine, $311,220
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.